eHealth Innovation Days 2017, Germany
Come and visit the eHealth Innovation Days!
The second eHealth Innovation Days will take place at Flensburg University of Applied Sciences (FUAS) on 7th and 8th September 2017.
The conference will bring together academics, citizens, patient-groups and also eHealth developer and small companies from around the Baltic Sea Region in their common interest to explore the full potential of eHealth innovations. It will offer a platform for networking, initiating new partnerships and exchanging knowledge and experiences. The interesting sessions and an exhibition will reveal different aspects of eHealth, ranging from education to usability and innovative services.
The sessions will focus on:
- eHealth in the Baltic Sea Region
- Consumer-centered eHealth services (interactive workshop)
- How to teach eHealth (panel discussion)
- Innovative projects and companies
- User involvement and usability
Excellent speakers from the Baltic Sea Region, Great Britain and Belgium will attend the conference and discuss with the audience.
The eHealth Innovation Days are a great opportunity to discover new developments and innovations in eHealth and discuss with experts the future of digital health.
For further information, please visit the conference web page.
- From Thursday, 7th September 2017 00:00 to Friday, 8th September 2017 00:00