14th National Conference on Health Economy "#Health2018 – Brave New World?", Germany
We are pleased to welcome more than 700 international and national guests from academia, industry, administration and politics to this year´s Conference.
We are pleased to welcome Switzerland as partner country of 2018 meeting.
"# Health2018 – Brave New World" this year’s conference focuses on a considerable and controversial issue: Does digital transformation change once attitude towards health care and health care provision? What are the consequences, opportunities and risks of digital transformation for the health economy? Which hurdles in data protection should be overcome? What are the challenges facing the working environment? Which innovations are necessary for provision of modern and affordable care? As usual, there will be various opportunities for discussion and networking.
Our long-standing partner ScanBalt co-organizes a number of high impact events during the conference. Several international events will be offered:
- Business and Investors Dinner: We bring together young researchers, innovators and company founders with established entrepreneurs and investors in a relaxed environment.
- Baltic-Sea-Health-Region-Meeting: Workshop with presentations of ScanBalt
- Show case by ScanBalt in the exhibition area
- International Matchmaking Event: Participants share innovative ideas, initiate international cooperations or find new business partner
More information, click here.
- Thursday, 24th May 2018 00:00