International Scientific and Practical Conference "HEALTH AS A RESOURCE: V2.0"
The conference "HEALTH AS A RESOURCE: V2.0" will be held September 26-27, 2019, at the Faculty of social sciences, Nizhny Novgorod state university named after N.I. Lobachevsky, Russia.
The conference will focus on the following issues:
1. Population’s health: condition, trends, forecasts
2. Value attitudes towards health and healthy lifestyle
3. Self-assessment of health condition
4. Basis and models of health-saving behavior
5. Mental health and addictive behavior
6. Resources of personality, family, community
7. Self-protecting family function
8. Family as an ecosystem
9. Family as an object of assistance and a subject of self-help: the practice of treating and caring for sick family members
10. Health saving in the framework of regional family, demographic, educational and youth policies
11. Legal framework for provision of medical services
12. Innovative forms of habilitation and rehabilitation
For more information, visit the conference website (link).
- From Thursday, 26th September 2019 00:00 to Friday, 27th September 2019 00:00