The Russian Foundation for Basic Research (RFBR) has launched a call for research projects to be carried out by young scientists from foreign countries under the leadership of PhDs in scientific organisations of the Russian Federation.
Deadline for receiving applications: June 30, 2015.
The objective of the competition is attracting young scientists from foreign countries to basic research in the Russian research organisations.
- Mathematics and Computer Science;
- Physics and Astronomy;
- Chemistry and Materials Science;
- Biology and Medical Science;
- Earth Sciences;
- Humanities and Social Sciences;
- Information and Communication Technology and Computer Systems;
- Fundamentals of Engineering Sciences.
The duration of the Project should be a multiple of one month and should not be more than five calendar months. The Executor of the project must have a permanent residence and place of work (or study) outside of the Russian Federation region, where the scientific organisation is located.
The call addresses young scientists under the age of 35, senior students, master’s students and PhD students.