We invite you to take part in the 14th International Conference of the Russian Society for Ecological Economics “Ecological and economic problems of development of regions and countries (sustainable development, management of natural resources)”
Place: Petrozavodsk, Russia
RSEE-2017 Conference continues the tradition of the Russian Society for Ecological Economics (RSEE) to organize meetings of scientists, graduate and post-graduate students and professionals, where they discuss the results of basic and applied research on ecological economics.
The 14th conference in Petrozavodsk will be devoted to the discussion of topical issues in the field of sustainable development of countries and regions, methodology and practices of establishing and developing the economic mechanism of nature management and environmental protection, including payments for the use of natural resources and environmental impact, assessment and elimination of accumulated environmental damage, development of environmental target programs, management of ecological and economic systems, the problem of interactions between authorities, business and civil society, environmental safety.
Prospective thematic areas of the conference:
• environmental policy in Russia and around the world;
• economic instruments for regulating the use of natural resources and environmental protection;
• ecological and economic problems of development of northern and border regions;
• development of methods for estimation of economic damage from environmental pollution; elimination of accumulated environmental damage;
• interactions between authorities, business and the civil society in dealing with ecological and economic problems;
• environmental and economic problems of Karelia;
• the problem of resource- and energy-saving;
• the effectiveness of nature conservation activities;
• ecological-economic modeling in the field of sustainable development;
• economic environmental impact assessment and expert review.
Conference languages – Russian and English. Interpretation will be provided during sessions.
April 15: Submission of Abstracts (200 words) and Application Form (see below)
May 1: Acceptance notification and Second Announcement-Invitation with the rules for submission of Extended Abstracts (up to 4 pages) for publication.
May 20: Submission of Extended Abstracts, and Early Registration
June 15: Preliminary Program
For more information, please see the first announcement.