The 2017 Conference will be held on April 24-27.
• The Arctic Cryosphere – Past, Present and Future Climate Change and related Impacts
• Pollution in the Arctic – Sources, Pathways and Effects
• Human Health Aspects of Pollution and Climate Change
• Arctic Ocean Acidification – Current and Future Processes and Consequences
• Global and Arctic Systems Feedback Mechanisms – Science and Consequences
• Resilience Within Arctic Ecosystems
• Science and Policy-Making – Successful Deployment of Multilateral Adaptation,
Mitigation and Climate Intervention Science Policy
• Socio-Economic Drivers and Impacts of Arctic Change
Read more from AMAP website.