Date: June 9-10, 2016
Place: Petrozavodsk, Russia
Registration deadline: May 25th, 2016.
- Priorities and problems of border regions in the new geopolitical conditions and an escalation of international tension;
- The economic security of border regions;
- Social and economic differentiation of border regions;
- New institutions of economic cooperation between border regions;
- Features of regional policy in relation of border regions;
- Import substitution as a factor of development of border regions;
- Cross-border cooperation and modernization of the economy;
- Investment climate and foreign investment in border regions;
- Migration in border regions;
- The practice of cross-border cooperation at the municipal level.
Please find the Conference newsletter here, and the registration form here.